Razer recently launched its first gaming router that delivers fast connection speeds, the Razer Sila.
The Razer Sila features a Razer Fastrack engine which lets users prioritize bandwidth when there are too many applications or devices in use. There’s also another feat called Gaming Mode which lets users play with no interruptions.
The gaming router can also prioritize between client hardware including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and more consoles. The Multi-Channel ZeroWait DFS technology lets the Razer Sila scan and automatically switches users to a non-congested channel. It utilizes radar-sensing hardware that grants users exclusive access to normally-restricted bandwidth frequencies.
Users can also manage the router via the Sila Android and Apple app here.
[appbox googleplay com.razer.wifi]
[appbox appstore 1378824056]
Razer Sila specifications:
- Tri-Band AC3000 mesh support w/ dedicated backhaul channel
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (802.11n: up to 400Mbps, 802.11ac: up to 1734Mbps + 866Mbps)
- WPA/WPA-PSK Encryption
- 9x internal antennas
- Razer FasTrack QoS Engine
- Multi-Channel Zero-Wait DFS
- Multi-User MIMO and Beamforming tech
- Isolated guest network support
- Intelligent active steering
The Razer Sila is priced at $249.99.