Kojima Productions has officially announced Death Stranding Director’s Cut is in development and will arrive on the PlayStation 5 console on September 24, 2021.
Death Stranding Director’s Cut features the unique Social Strand System which allows players to stay connected with other players globally. It will enable players to experience Death Stranding, the genre-defying open-world action-adventure game starring Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux, and Lindsay Wagner, fully remastered and expanded for PS5 consoles.
Check out the PS5 features:
• Experience environment effects with the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
• Get closer to the world of Death Stranding with bespoke adaptive trigger resistance.
• Hear sound effects come to life in 3D Audio (requires compatible headphones).
• Get into the action quickly with the PS5 console’s ultra-fast SSD and near-instant load times.
• Choose from two picture modes – Performance Mode with upscaled 4K and up to 60FPS or Fidelity Mode in native 4K – both with ultra-wide and HDR support (4K and HDR require a 4K & HDR compatible TV or display).
Watch the teaser trailer below.
The Standard Edition of Death Stranding Director’s Cut (Disc) is priced at PHP 2,490.