Rockstar Games, maker of the Grand Theft Auto series, has announced that GTA Online will be offering a new subscription service called GTA Plus. This particular service grants players exclusive benefits for USD 5.99 a month.
By being part of the subscription of GTA Plus, members are able to avail up to GTA$500,000 direct deposit to their Maze Bank accounts, inclusive of the opportunities to claim properties in and around Los Santos that automatically enables gameplay updates, special vehicle upgrades, member-only discounts, GTA$ RP bonuses, and other rewards.
During the first wave of rewards, members of GTA Plus are able to gain the following perks:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to members’ Maze Bank Account
- The Principe Deveste Eight with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrades priority before being made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop is located in La Mesa with an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.