Nickelodeon has just announced a new fighting game pitting their most famous characters against each other, the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
The brawler game, similar to Super Smash Bros., will come to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021. It’s being developed by Ludosity and Fairy Play Labs and published by GameMill Entertainment.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl revealed the game and dropped its first trailer in an announcement online.
Characters featured so far are:
• Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
• Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
• Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
• Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
• SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
• Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
• Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
• Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
• Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
• Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
• Helga (Hey Arnold!)
• Reptar (Rugrats)
• Zim (Invader Zim)
• Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
This is not yet the full list of characters, and more will be revealed leading up to the game’s release. All-Star Brawl will also feature 20 levels based on Nickelodeon shows. The game will be playable in single-player or multiplayer mode, both local and online.
This article was written by Andre Co.